Tour :- NJP (New Jalpaiguri Station ) to NJP
Gangtok: This is the capital of Sikkim , Height is 5401 ft , angtok rose to prominence as a popular Buddhist pilgrimage site after the construction of the Enchey Monastery in 1840. In 1894, Afterindependence from Britain in 1947, Sikkim chose to remain an independent monarchy, with Gangtok as its capital. In 1975, after the integration with the union of India, , Gangtok was made India's 22nd state capital.
- Pick up & Drop from NJP to NJP.
- Food : For FIT Booking Breakfast & Dinner Including.
For GROUP Booking : Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea with snacks , Dinner.
3. Vehicle provide for Sightseeing (Tour) as sharing basis.
Day 1 :
NJP to Gangtok Breakfast on Road , C/In in Hotel, Lunch & Evening Time spent as per their own time.
After Breakfast we will visit Gangtok City Tour.
ORCHID SANCTUARY, ENCHEY MONASTERY GANESH TOK ,BAN JHAKRI FALLS, ROPEWAY, Namgyal Institute of TIBETOLOGY ,TASHI VIEW POINT.
Come Back to hotel and overnight stay in Gangtok.
Day 3 :
After early breakfast we will start our journey for Tsomgo Lake (Changu) – Nathula Pass – Babamandir.Back to hotel and overnight stay in Gangtok.
After Breakfast C/Out 12 pm from Hotel and Gangtok to NJP,
- Within 5yrs Food & Accommodation is complementary.(Plate Sharing with Parents).
- Up to Age 5yrs to 8yrs ,20% discount on the "Package Amount".
- Age proved Identification should be applicable.
Extra Charges which are not included in the package :-
- Any extra Food, Beverage, Laundry Telephone etc. other than the package would be charged extra as per our resort tariff.
- Breakfast : 04 times , Dinner : 3 (For FIT)
- Extra Breakfast @ 200/- + applicable taxes
- Extra Lunch / Dinner @ Rs. 400/- + applicable taxs,
- Additional Dish Mutton/Prawn/Chicken/Fish or Crab replacing package menu in each Buffet or Thali will be charged Rs.250.00 per person.
- In case of Resort facilities & services: 50% of package cost of guaranteed number to be paid in advance along with the confirmation letter. Balance to be paid at the time of before 15days.
- For outsourced facilities & services: 100% advance payment on date of confirmation.
- Any reservation/booking is subject to receipt of the E-mail prior to guest’s arrival along with applicable payment in advance.
- All provisional Bookings are liable to be released unless required advance payment is received.
- We do not accept verbal bookings.
- If cancellation is done more than 15 days in advance 10% administrative charges will be levied and deducted from the advance refund (There will be no administrative charges in case of postponement of event more than 21 days in advance.
- Cancellation of any confirmed reservation/s one night tariff will be charged for all rooms booked for that particular date provided the cancellation is communicated at least 21 days before the date of Check in
- No refund will be made for any cancellation within 15 days of the arrival date of the confirmed booking. The same will apply in the case of early departure.
- 100% retention charges for any No show.
- Government rules & regulations:
Inner Line Permits (ILP) are required by foreign tourists to enter Sikkim. Permits are available at all Indian Consulates in the home countries and at Sikkim Tourism Offices in Delhi, Kolkata and Siliguri. They are also available upon entry at Rangpo Check post. Indian tourists also need to carry an identity proof document viz. Passport / Voter ID / Driving License / PAN Card / Govt. ID card etc. Restricted Area Permits (RAP) is required to by all tourists to enter certain border areas within Sikkim. These are available at Mangan and Gangtok.