ZULUK: Zuluk or Zuluk or Jhuluk or Jaluk is a small hamlet located at a height of around 10,000 feet (3,000 m) on the rugged terrain of the lower Himalayas in East Sikkim .
Car Type - 1 Max / Sumo / Bolero ( Sharing Basis Car)
- Accommodation in the Hotels.
- All transfers in an exclusive non-ac vehicle.(NJP-NJP)
- All permits and applicable taxes.
- Food : Breakfast , Lunch , Evening Tea with snacks , Dinner.
- All items which are not included in inclusion list.
- Sunrise from Lungthung
- Room heater Charge At Zuluk and Nathang
- Train & Air Fare.
- Any kind of entry fees.
- Laundry, Tips, phone call Porter or any such personal expense.
Day 1 : NJP to Sillerygaon
Meet & greet on arrival at NJP and drive to Sillerygaon, a god gifted Jem in Darjeeling hill overlooking 180 degree Mt Kanchenjunga from your cottage. You can also do a soft trek to nearby Forest Village . Night Stay in Silerygaon or Kaling Pong.
Day 2 : Sillerygaon to ZULUK
After Breakfast we will start for Zuluk via Rongli Dam, Lingtam, Lingtam Monastery, Keukhela Falls, Phadamchen, and finally reach Zuluk.Night Stay in Zuluk.
Day 3 : ZULUK to Nathang
After Breakfast , enjoy the beauty of Thambi View Point, 95 Turns,Lungthung, Laxman Chowk, , GNathang Valley, Tukla Valley, Kalapokhari, Old Baba Mandir, Four Lake Point, Memencho Lake, Jelep-la Pass View and reach Kupup 13,900ft. Don’t miss the Elephant lake At Kupup, see the World’s highest Golf course, the Yak Golf Course at 13,025 ft (Guinness Book Of World Records acclaimed), and the Ice Hockey ground. Here also see the highest cool water polo ground at kupup. Night Stay in Nathang.
Day 4 : Nathang To Rongpokhola
After Breakfast, start for Rongpokhola. Enjoy lunch in the riverside resturant and the music of Rongpo river from the cottage.Post lunch season free for fishing at Rongpo river.Night Stay in Rongpokhola.
Day 5 : Rongpokhola To NJP
After Breakfast, start for NJP from Rangpokhola with sweet silk route memory.
- Within 5yrs Food & Accommodation is complementary.
- Up to Age 5yrs to 8yrs ,10% discount on the "Package Amount".
- Age proved Identification should be applicable.
- Above 8 yrs , adult charge should be applicable.
Extra Charges which are not included in the package :-
- Any extra Food, Beverage, Laundry Telephone etc. other than the package would be charged extra as per our resort tariff.
- Extra Breakfast @ 200/- + applicable taxes
- Extra Lunch / Dinner @ Rs. 400/- + applicable taxs,
- Additional Dish Mutton/Prawn/Chicken/Fish or Crab replacing package menu in each Buffet or Thali will be charged Rs.250.00 per person.
- In case of Resort facilities & services: 50% of package cost of guaranteed number to be paid in advance along with the confirmation letter. Balance to be paid at the time of before 15days.
- For outsourced facilities & services: 100% advance payment on date of confirmation.
- Any reservation/booking is subject to receipt of the E-mail prior to guest’s arrival along with applicable payment in advance.
- All provisional Bookings are liable to be released unless required advance payment is received.
- We do not accept verbal bookings.
- If cancellation is done more than 15 days in advance 10% administrative charges will be levied and deducted from the advance refund (There will be no administrative charges in case of postponement of event more than 21 days in advance.
- Cancellation of any confirmed reservation/s one night tariff will be charged for all rooms booked for that particular date provided the cancellation is communicated at least 21 days before the date of Check in
- No refund will be made for any cancellation within 15 days of the arrival date of the confirmed booking. The same will apply in the case of early departure.
- 100% retention charges for any No show.
- Government rules & regulations:
Inner Line Permits (ILP) are required by foreign tourists to enter Sikkim. Permits are available at all Indian Consulates in the home countries and at Sikkim Tourism Offices in Delhi, Kolkata and Siliguri. They are also available upon entry at Rangpo Check post. Indian tourists also need to carry an identity proof document viz. Passport / Voter ID / Driving License / PAN Card / Govt. ID card etc. Restricted Area Permits (RAP) is required to by all tourists to enter certain border areas within Sikkim. These are available at Mangan and Gangtok.