Daringbadi : Daringbadi is the popular hill station in Kandhmal district in Odisha, elevation is 3000 ft (900mtr). This place known as “Kashmir of Odisha”. This place is covered by Pine Jungles & coffee garden.This is a rural village place.Nearest Railway station is Behrampur Railway Station
Gopalpur : Gopalpur is a coastal area of Bay of Bengal in district of Ganjam ,Odisha.15 kms far from Behrampur Railway Station.
Day 1 : Pick up from Behrampur Railway Station to Daringbadi
On Arrival at the Bhubaneswar railway station from where you’ll be transferred to Daringbadi. After you arrive at Daringbadi, you will check in at the hotel. After lunch, you can freely visit the local area. You will eat dinner and overnight stay at Daringbadi.
Day 2 : Daringbadi - Local Sightseeing
Daringbadi is also named as “Kashmir of Odisha” because of its scenic features. On the 2nd day of your trip, you will be taken for an exciting sightseeing tour covering places like Hill View Point, Nature Park, Doluri River, Pine Jungle and Coffee Garden, Lovers Paradise, Dashingbadi Waterfall the spellbinding ecotourism hub of Orissa. You can visit these places even during the summer. You will eat dinner and overnight stay at Daringbadi.
Day 3 : Daringbadi - Tapatpani - Gopalpur
Morning After Breakfast Drive to Taptapani is a beautiful village situated on the outskirts of "Taptapani" signifies hot water, a hot water spring with sulfur content is the key attraction of the place. It is believed that bathing in the hot water spring lessens the skin diseases due to the sulfur content of the water, then drive to Jirang visit on Jirang Monastery. And proceed to Gopalpur,
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing or (2 Adults+1Child) Basis.
- Food For: FIT or individual Breakfast , & Dinner.
- Food for Fixed departure group: Breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner.
Fixed departure group: minimum 20 pax required. For Family group minimum 8 pax.
- Pick Up & Drop facilities from Railway Station.
- Non Ac or Ac Accommodation, Ac transportation for Sightseeing.
- Camera Entry Fees, Tourist Point Entry Fees is extra.
- C/In Time is 8 am & the Last Day C/Out Time 8 am.
- GST 9% is Extra.
- Train/Bus/Flight fare is extra chargeable.
Terms & Condition:-
- Carry on Individual ID proof.
- Package should be book minimum 15 days before.
- 100% payment should be required for the confirmation.
- Child : Up to 5 yrs – 7 yrs 50% chargeable basis. Above 7 yrs full payment should be required.
- Carry on your booking slip.